Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cloth Diaper Information

When Colin was born I had been thinking about cloth diapering. I talked to some friends and did some research and decided it was the best thing for us. It is very cost effective and MUCH better for our environment. Once I started I became hooked and wish I would've done it with Aidan as well. It is just as easy as disposable diapers. So, if you are interested I have included a link where you can get more information. This is where I started and this website helped me a lot. I purchased Colin's first diapers from them (Bum Genius 3.0) and they are the best! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

www.cottonbabies.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NO WAY! I'm switching to cloth as well!! Mommy's Touch shipment due any day now!