Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our New Family Page

Up until now each of the boys had their own website. I thought it might be easier to keep up with if I had everything in one place. Here I will share pictures and happenings in our daily lives.

Today Aidan is 2 1/2 and Colin is 7 months. The boys keep us extremely busy. Because of this I decided to cut my hours back at work and go to part-time. I only work 12/hrs week in the office and then do some work from home as well. It is the best decision we have made. I have so much more time with them and I don't feel like I am missing anything. Kevin is still working full-time at Bank of America and he works 2 nights/week at Bar Louie serving. The extra cash is nice, but he is away from home a lot. I think he may quit the 2nd job soon so we have more time with him.

No comments: